Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, June 8, 2012

Day By Day - Franck Pourcel

Loving You

Day By Day
Franck Pourcel
Produced by Ettore Stratta & Robert Colby
Paramount Records PAS-6036
Famous Music Group
Distributed by Famous Music Corp.
A Gulf + Western Company
Recorded in France
1972

From Billboard - October 7, 1972: "Day By Day," the love theme from "The Godfather," "I Don't Know How To Love Him," and "Without You" – this LP is literally packed with goodies, all beautifully orchestrated instrumentals designed to please just about 99.9 percent of the populace. A very strong LP.

I Only Want To Say
Mammy Blue
Love Theme From The Godfather
Loving You
I Don't Know How To Love Hime
Without You
Butterfly
Theme From Nicholas And Alexandra
The Fool
Day By Day
Don't Let It Die

2 comments:

  1. Hello...
    can you tell me if this Album by Franck Pourcel is available on CD ?
    I own all the songs on a couple of cd's but not that song: Loving You.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your question. No, as far as I can tell, it doesn't appear that this set is currently available on CD. Cheers! – Mark

      Delete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!