Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hollywood - Paul Weston

Shadow Waltz
Hollywood
Paul Weston And His Orchestra
With Eunice Shapiro, George Greeley and Ted Nash
Columbia CL 1112
1958

This is a nicely presented romantic mood set made special by flute, piano and violin solo work.

From Billboard - April 21, 1958: Weston provides another sock package of lush, listenable mood music - a solid item for jocks. Selections - spotlighting tasteful solo work by violinist Eudice Shapiro, pianist George Greeley, and alto flutist Ted Nash - include such memorable movie themes as "Stars In My Eyes," "Shadow Waltz," and "Intermezzo.

I'll Take Romance
Stella By Starlight
I Concentrate On You
Like Someone In Love
Stars In My Eyes
I Remember You
Je Vous Adore
You Stepped Out Of A Dream
As Long As There's Music
Intermezzo
Shadow Waltz
Because You're Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!